What fee will I pay?
We offer all new clients a free initial 30 minute consultation.
At this meeting we establish what areas of finance you require advice on and tell you the fees we would charge. We will then send you a Client engagement agreement confirming what we will charge you before beginning any work. We are committed to transparency and plain talking when it comes to paying for our services.
Advice and Implementation
Whether you buy a product or not, you will pay us an agreed fee for our advice and services. This ensures that we are a commercially viable business and there is no pressure on you to buy a product. If after having been provided with advice you decide you do not wish to proceed with implementing the recommendations, you will be required to pay 65% of any agreed fee. The additional 35% will be due only if we implement the recommendations.
The charge for the service can either be paid in the form of a deduction from your investment (if investing) or separately paid direct to us (e.g. by cheque).
It is your choice if you wish to pay for an ongoing service from us. We have different levels of service and you can choose which service best meets your needs. The majority of our clients have Silver service which is listed below.
We take our ongoing charge as a percentage from the investments under management as this is the most efficient and cost effective way of us collecting these fees.
- Annual face to face client meeting to review your financial position
- Annual consolidated valuation and reports on fund performance, financial health checks and forecasts
- Implementing any agreed options following reviews by arranging transactions in securities or insurance. (Additional charges may be applicable)
- Monitoring your investment funds and products to ensure they meet your requirements
- Adviser access by phone, email
- Access to office administrator
- Financial details maintained/updated on client management system
- Quarterly magazine
- Online access to “Wrap Platforms” (where appropriate)
View our other service packages: Inshore Service Levels (PDF).
If you just want a review of your financial situation or a generic options report this will be provided for a fixed fee of which we will agree with you in advance. This starts from £750 and depends upon the complexity of the situation.
We will advise you if you have to pay VAT.