Inshore IFA are based in Christchurch and offer expert independent advice on Equity Release Schemes to clients throughout Dorset, Wiltshire and Hampshire. If you find you are at a point in your life where it makes sense to release equity which is locked up in the value of your home we can talk through which is the best option for your circumstances. We have been advising clients on equity release across Bournemouth, Poole, New Milton and the New Forest since 2003 and have offices in Highcliffe and Wimborne. We also have office facilities in Swanage and Brockenhurst.
- Expert Independent advice
- Free, no obligation initial consultation
- Home visits across Dorset, Wiltshire and Hampshire
- A detailed report setting out our recommendations along with a personalised key facts illustration
- We are happy to work in conjunction with your Solicitor, accountant or family member
What is Equity Release?
Equity release is the method of releasing some of the money tied up in your home without the need to move. Because your home is probably your biggest financial asset it can be a very effective way to release cash for other purposes, but this is a decision which needs sound advice.
Why Equity Release?
There are a number of reasons why people consider equity release. Here are just some of them:
- Home Improvements
- Car Purchase
- Long Term Care – release capital to pay for care at home
- Gifting Inheritance – see your children/grandchildren enjoy their inheritance in your lifetime, e.g. help with university fees, house purchase, debt repayment etc.
- Interest-Only Mortgages – raise funds to repay an existing interest-only mortgage at the end of its term
- Purchase – provides funds to help you to move to a property that is more expensive than your current residence
- Divorce – raise capital to buy out a divorcing spouse
- Repay Debt – pay off your unsecured loans and credit cards
- Supplement Income – increase your retirement income
Equity Release explained video
This is a lifetime mortgage or home reversion plan. To understand the features and risks, please ask for a personalised illustration.